Plas-Tec manufactures superior quality flexible plastic packaging materials for food use, non-food use and heavy-duty industrial packaging use with great concern on environmental issues through use of solventless laminator, down gauging and practice of 4Rs – Reduce, Recover, Recycle & Return to Earth.
COST SAVING BY DOWN GAUGING
Save cost by reducing thickness and environmental impact without compromising on quality.
STIFF AND GLOSSY
Reassure the quality with reduced materials by passing through SIRIM QAS International Drop Test.
Registered under ISO 9001:2015 and passed through food packaging tests.
NON-TOXIC AND ODOURLESS
Comply standards on materials in contact with food.
Products manufactured :
* Rice packing in roll & bag form (laminated)
* Plastic resin packaging in bag and tubular roll (laminated)
* Fertilizer / Compost bag (laminated)
* Chemical packing for pallet form or compound (laminated)
* Plastic additive or masterbatch colour packing (laminated)
* Ice packing in roll & bag form (laminated)
* Cooking oil packing in roll form (laminated or non-laminated)
* Sugar packing in roll form (laminated or non-laminated)
* Salt packing in roll form (laminated or non-laminated)
* Corn flour, Wheat flour, Rice flour, Tapioca flour packing in roll form
(laminated or non-laminated)
* Detergent powder in roll & bag form (laminated)
* Wicketing bag – sandwich bread & others (laminated or non-laminated)
* Side seal bag – hand glove & others (laminated or non-laminated)
* Bun roll packing (laminated)
* Instant noodle roll packing (laminated)
* Toilet tissue & Kitchen towel packing (laminated or non-laminated)
* Stand pouch (laminated)
Heavy Duty PE Bag
Suitable for most food grade and non-food grade products.
More cost effective, better quality & properties.
* Down gauged (Cost effective)
* Can have side gusset / corner seal at side gusset
* Can have pin hole / punch hole handle
* Can have perforated seal / cut
* Can be embossed inside out
* Can be printed on side gusset / both sides / 360° all round
* Can be recycled
* Can be vacuum packed (air tight)
* Can be printed with complicated designs to avoid imitation
* Can be used in high-speed packaging process and is easy to seal
* Can withstand high heat content during packaging process
* Can withstand a drop height of 1.8 metres – Followed United Nations Geneva Standard
* Can allow contents to be seen
* Printings will not peel off
* Better oil and gas barrier properties
* Super high gloss & transparency packaging
* A good alternative to use of paper or PP woven packaging
* Suitable for most food grade and non-food grade products such as rice, grain, cereal, flour, sugar, salt, coconut milk, ice, animalfeed, plastic resin, masterbatch & additives, laundry powder, industrial chemical powder, fertilizer, sand & soil, road tar, liquid form product etc.
Also, proud to say, Plas-Tec has passed the drop tests base on United Nations standard whereby different sides of our 5 kg & 10 kg bags are dropped from 5 feet high without breakage.
You may click on the links below for our drop test videos: